Ross Video Unveils Product Innovation Line Up
- 07 April, 2023
Under its NAB theme, "From idea to audience, let’s make it real" - Ross Video will showcase these latest advancements for live broadcast, worship, esports, stadium, studio and stage environments at
Booth N2201 in Las Vegas, April 16-19, 2023.
Among the innovations on show will be:
- The multi-platform Inception newsroom computer system, demonstrating the long-requested ‘Story Grouping’ feature, along with the launch of Inception Mobile, which will take users beyond the newsroom and into the field.
- Demos of ChatGPT technology showing how this AI tool can work within newsroom workflows.
- Following the success of the iconic cable camera system, Spidercam, a newer and smaller Spidercam Light+ system, built for indoor venues and smaller outdoor events. Other Camera Motion System developments include unique StableTrac technology to enhance the stability and traction of Ross’ Furio track-based camera systems.
- Kiva Express Duet, a lower cost, operator-driven digital media playout solution for simplified live event production.
Visitors to the Ross Video booth can also see previews of:
- The convergence of Ross’ Streamline and Primestream media asset management systems, with a new, highly integrated newsroom workflow.
For more information about these and other enhancements across Ross Video’s product lines,
Register to watch Ross Video’s NAB 2023 keynote virtually on Saturday, April 15, 5-7pm P.T.