AEQ’s XPEAK Now Shipping
- 07 November, 2022
ESP: After passing field tests with select customers, XPEAK panels and systems are now available for sale in limited quantities to all types of users
XPEAK supports up to 28 user terminals in different formats: desktop, rack, wired belt-pack, wireless belt-pack, and PC application. All terminals interconnect with maximum operational flexibility and without the need for a matrix.
XPEAK interconnectivity is very simple even if the devices are on different locations. It is only required that the devices have access through a WAN or the Internet. If a user panel is configured to work remotely and when switched on, it will search and find the rest of the system’s user panels within the network, being ready to work in a few seconds. This makes it very easy to set up for the coordination of remote productions.
Its wired user terminals have Bluetooth and USB connections, admitting all types of headsets (headphone/microphone combinations) with these interfaces and facilitating connection with smartphones and PCs.
Stationary user terminals have 8 keys and the belt-packs 4 keys. The keys are arranged on two pages, doubling the number of users or user groups each panel can interact with.
If not used in a XPEAK system, these units can work as user panels or terminals in large systems with AEQ Conexia or Crossnet matrix. They can also be integrated into the simple AEQ Easynet Party-Line Systems.
Some of its applications are: television production studios, remote production of television programs and broadcasting of sporting and social events, OB vans for television production, theatres, live concerts, video game championships, industrial, security and military systems, transportation, passengers and cruise ships, theme parks, casinos and bingo halls, sports centres... coordinate with camera operators through their CCU (Control Camera Unit) and receive and provide audio through PCs., sound consoles and other devices.
Other operational advantages:
- A Terminal can work in different locations and subscribe to different virtual networks, to participate in different remote productions.
- The system can be expanded temporarily or permanently via the cloud.
- It has the same operational flexibility as an AEQ matrix system working on a peer to peer basis, without a matrix.
- Supports 4-channel Party-Line operation to minimize setup effort.
- Stationary panels can be connected in the most convenient way, with an IP switch or in Daisy Chain.
- Users connected to a panel can be coordinated while receiving the audio of the production they are developing.
- Bluetooth connection with a smartphone or audio with a walkie-talkie system will allow coordination outside the system with remote users.
All this at a very surprising price. With XPEAK, coordinating operations within a centre and from several locations at the same time, or producing events remotely, becomes very affordable, flexible and easy to configure.
If you anticipate that you may need Xpeak systems or panels, book them as soon as possible. The units available for the next few months are limited.
For more information about XPEAK, please visit: aeq.es/xpeak