Viaccess-Orca Showcasing at IBC2022
- 21 July, 2022
FRA: At IBC2022, Viaccess-Orca (VO) will highlight how it is working toward providing sustainable technologies that support TV services for the long run. Through its TV platform, featuring the award-winning VO Secure Video Player and advanced capabilities such as Targeted TV Advertising, analytics, and TV monitoring, VO is helping pay-TV operators and content providers offer a personalized TV experience to end users. At IBC2022, the company will also showcase its content protection and Anti-Piracy Services.
VO's solutions are open, flexible, secure, and can be easily integrated with existing technology ecosystems, empowering operators to quickly adapt to the evolving TV landscape and continuously grow their TV business.
To meet VO at IBC2022 and see the latest innovations, register here.
VO's AI-Based Targeted TV Advertising Solution Revolutionizes the Monetization of First-Party Usage Data.
Evolve Your Service With VO's End-to-End TV Platform
At IBC2022, VO will showcase its data-driven, cloud-based TV platform. VO's service delivery platform, together with content protection and DRM capabilities, a multiplatform player, customizable TV apps, analytics, AI-based targeted TV advertising, monitoring, recommendations, and more, provides operators and service providers with an end-to-end solution for delivering outstanding viewing experiences.
Highlights will include:
- A unified backend that ensures seamless, cost-effective content, service, and device operations.
- Targeted TV Advertising that revolutionizes the monetization of first-party usage data. With VO's solution, service providers can accurately segment audiences and activate the segments by leveraging its partner Equativ's advertising platform to maximize revenues.
- End-to-end TV monitoring and analytics, from the user experience to the backend.
- Multiscreen TVaaS apps that show the VO Secure Video Player on a smartphone, tablet, and STB with live and VOD targeted TV ad insertion.
Protect and Enhance Premium Live Content
At IBC2022, VO's team of experts will demonstrate the company's innovative security tools for protecting premium content and revenues. Demos will include:
Powerful Anti-Piracy Services: VO's Anti-Piracy Services are a fully customizable set of security services that includes AI-based dynamic watermarking, monitoring, breach detection, password sharing, and legal investigation into piracy for both live and on-demand content on the web and for IPTV services. With VO's trusted and proven Anti-Piracy Services, operators can prevent pirates from hacking the content distribution chain from the service delivery platform to the end-user device. This is particularly crucial for live sports content.
Award-Winning Secure Player: VO will also showcase its award-winning Secure Player, a multiplatform media player for premium content, highlighting how it optimizes the delivery of live video content and live sports streaming by supporting:
- Multiview: Support for multiview allows end users to observe the same event from different camera angles and select the primary view they want to watch for increased viewer engagement. A real-world success story with Orange Immersive Now will be shared at IBC2022.
- Watch Party: Watch Party enables sports fans to watch live or on-demand sports matches on any screen while simultaneously interacting with a viewer group through video chat for a more engaging and immersive viewing experience over 5G.
VO Secure Video Player With Multiview and Watch Party.
Optimize Video Streaming With VO's Green Solutions
At IBC2022, VO will demonstrate its latest advancements toward a collaborative industry mission of carbon neutrality, including video delivery standardization and optimization, next-gen codecs, and a comparison of unicast and multicast architectures.
VO will also share details about its involvement in the NESTED (New vidEo STandards for Enhanced Delivery) project, a united effort to achieve sustainable video streaming over 5G with partners including Orange, Ateme, Enesys Technologies, and Insa.
At IBC2022, VO will showcase its end-to-end solutions in action through live customer deployments. The demos will highlight how operators can improve viewer engagement and drive new revenue with the TV platform, content discovery and personalization, Secure Video Player, content protection, and TV apps.
Visit Viaccess-Orca at IBC2022, Hall 1, Stand #A51, 9–12 September, at the RAI Amsterdam.