Viaccess-Orca highlights for CABSAT 2023
- 15 May, 2023
FRA/UAE: Viaccess-Orca (VO) is empowering TV operators and service providers to grow their businesses with end-to-end solutions featuring data-driven, sustainable technologies. At CABSAT 2023, VO will showcase how pay-TV operators and content providers can offer a user-driven TV experience with its
TV platform, featuring the award-winning VO Secure Video Player and advanced monetization capabilities such Targeted TV Advertising, analytics, and TV monitoring. The company will also showcase its content protection and Anti-Piracy Services at this year's show.
To meet VO at CABSAT 2023 and see the latest innovations, register at: viaccess-orca.com/cabsat-2023
Improve Your Monetization With VO's End-to-End Data-Driven Solution
VO's data-driven, cloud-based TV platform will be a key highlight at CABSAT 2023. Using VO's service delivery platform - together with content protection and DRM capabilities, a multiplatform player, customizable TV apps, analytics, AI-based targeted TV advertising, FAST, monitoring, and recommendations - content providers can deliver outstanding viewing experiences with amazing quality, energy-efficient streaming over 5G, and reliable security.
At VO's CABSAT booth, attendees can see:
- Targeted TV Advertising that revolutionizes the monetization of first-party usage data.
- Content ingest, discovery, distribution, and monetization for FAST channels.
- End-to-end TV monitoring and analytics, from the user experience to the backend.
- A unified backend that ensures seamless, cost-effective content, service, and device operations.
- Multiscreen TVaaS apps that show the VO Secure Video Player on a smartphone, tablet, and STB with live and VOD targeted TV ad insertion.
Protect and Enhance Your Premium Live Content
At CABSAT 2023, VO will demonstrate innovative security tools for protecting premium content and revenues. Demos will include:
Powerful Anti-Piracy Center: VO's fully customizable set of cybersecurity services for the content video industry includes AI-based dynamic watermarking, monitoring, breach detection, password sharing, CDN leeching, and legal investigation into piracy for both live and on-demand content. Leveraging VO's trusted and proven Anti-Piracy Services, operators can prevent cybersecurity issues and piracy across the content distribution chain, from the service delivery platform to the end-user device. This is particularly crucial for premium live content such as sports.
Award-Winning Secure Player: VO's award-winning Secure Player will be showcased with a QoE/QoS metrics dashboard system to improve video streaming experiences dramatically. In addition, VO will highlight how the Secure Player optimizes the delivery of live video content and live sports streaming by supporting:
- Multiview: Support for multiview allows end users to observe the same event from different camera angles and select the primary view they want to watch for increased viewer engagement.
- Watch Party: Watch Party enables sports fans to watch live or on-demand sports matches on any screen while simultaneously interacting with a viewer group through video chat for a more engaging and immersive viewing experience over 5G.
Increase Your Revenue and Viewers' Engagement
At CABSAT 2023, VO will showcase a new user-driven TV solution demo with Spideo. Designed to boost viewer engagement, the solution combines VO's E2E offering including Service Delivery Platform and value-added solutions such as Targeted TV Advertising, with Spideo's AI-driven technology, enhanced with humanized and supervised semantics for content discovery algorithms.
Viaccess-Orca and Spideo will demo a new TV Personalization solution at CABSAT 2023.
Simulate Your Targeted TV Advertising Revenue
At CABSAT 2023, VO will share a personalized guide with a revenue simulator for Targeted TV Advertising. The Revenue Projection Simulator allows operators and service providers to assess the potential earnings of implementing Targeted TV Advertising.
VO's educational guide on Everything You Need to Know About Targeted TV Advertising can be accessed
for free at: viaccess-orca.com/personalized-guide-tv-advertising-lp
Visit Viaccess-Orca on stand S2-A30 at CABSAT 2023, Dubai World Trade Centre, 16 - 18 May.