Viaccess-Orca Highlights for NAB Show 2023
- 23 March, 2023
FRA: At the 2023 NAB Show, Viaccess-Orca (VO) will showcase how it is empowering TV operators and service providers to grow their business with sustainable technologies. By adopting VO's TV platform, featuring the award-winning VO Secure Video Player and advanced capabilities such as Targeted TV Advertising, analytics, and TV monitoring, pay-TV operators and content providers can offer a personalized TV experience to end users. At the 2023 NAB Show, the company will also showcase its content protection and Anti-Piracy Services.
Monetize Your Service With VO's End-to-End TV Platform
At the 2023 NAB Show, VO will showcase its data-driven, cloud-based TV platform. VO's service delivery platform - together with content protection and DRM capabilities, a multiplatform player, customizable TV apps, analytics, AI-based targeted TV advertising, FAST, monitoring, and recommendations - offers content providers a complete solution for delivering outstanding viewing experiences with amazing quality, energy-efficient streaming over 5G, and reliable security.
Highlights will include:
- Targeted TV Advertising that revolutionizes the monetization of first-party usage data.
- Content ingest, discovery, distribution, and monetization for FAST channels.
- End-to-end TV monitoring and analytics, from the user experience to the backend.
- A unified backend that ensures seamless, cost-effective content, service, and device operations.
- Multiscreen TVaaS apps that show the VO Secure Video Player on a smartphone, tablet, and STB with live and VOD targeted TV ad insertion.
Protect and Enhance Premium Live Content
At the 2023 NAB Show, VO will demonstrate innovative security tools for protecting premium content and revenues. Demos will include:
Powerful Anti-Piracy Services: VO's Anti-Piracy Services are a fully customizable set of security services that includes AI-based dynamic watermarking, monitoring, breach detection, password sharing, CDN leeching, and legal investigation into piracy for both live and on-demand content. With VO's trusted and proven Anti-Piracy Services, operators can prevent cybersecurity issues and piracy across the content distribution chain, from the service delivery platform to the end-user device. This is particularly crucial for live sports content.
Award-Winning Secure Player: VO will also showcase its award-winning Secure Player, a multiplatform media player for premium content. Attendees can see the benefits of using VO's Secure Video Player combined with the QoE/QoS metrics dashboard system to dramatically improve video streaming experiences. In addition, VO will highlight how the Secure Player optimizes the delivery of live video content and live sports streaming by supporting:
- Multiview: Support for multiview allows end users to observe the same event from different camera angles and select the primary view they want to watch for increased viewer engagement.
- Watch Party: Watch Party enables sports fans to watch live or on-demand sports matches on any screen while simultaneously interacting with a viewer group through video chat for a more engaging and immersive viewing experience over 5G.
A Greener Way to Stream
VO's Secure Video Player will be hosted by Ateme to demo a greener way to stream at the Futures Park zone located on the NAB Show floor. VO is a member of the NESTED (New vidEo STandards for Enhanced Delivery) project, a united effort to achieve sustainable video streaming over 5G with partners including Orange, Ateme, Enensys Technologies, and IETR.
Live Deployment Demos
At the 2023 NAB Show, VO will showcase its end-to-end solutions in action through live customer deployments, including GTD, TLN, Guigo TV, and Megacable. The demos will highlight how operators can improve viewer engagement and drive new revenue with the TV platform, content discovery and personalization, Secure Video Player, content protection, TV apps, and Anti-Piracy Services.
Register here to meet VO at the 2023 NAB Show and see the latest innovations.
Visit Viaccess-Orca at 2023 NAB Show, April 16-19 on Booth W1272.