Viaccess-Orca highlights for 2022 NAB Show
- 25 March, 2022
FRA: Within the video market, several key trends have been intensified by the COVID-19 global health crisis, including a steep increase in video consumption, an amplified need for generating additional revenue streams, and new and sophisticated forms of piracy.
At the 2022 NAB Show, Viaccess-Orca (VO) will showcase its TV platform (on-prem, cloud based or as a service) featuring the VO Secure Video Player and offering advanced capabilities such as analytics, TV monitoring, and Targeted TV Advertising. The company will also showcase innovations in content protection solutions and anti-piracy services. VO's solutions are open, flexible, and compatible with other technologies, enabling operators to quickly adapt to the evolving TV landscape while keeping premium content safe.
To meet VO at the 2022 NAB Show and see the latest innovations, register here.
VO's AI-based Targeted TV Advertising Solution Revolutionizes the Monetization of First-Party Usage Data.
Deliver an Outstanding Experience While Maximizing Revenues With VO's TV Platform
At the 2022 NAB Show, VO will showcase its powerful TV platform. VO's service delivery platform, together with content protection and DRM capabilities; a multiplatform player; customizable, white-label TV apps; analytics; AI-based Targeted TV Advertising; and more provides operators and service providers with an end-to-end solution for delivering outstanding viewing experiences.
A key highlight on the platform will be VO's AI-based Targeted TV Advertising solution that revolutionizes the monetization of first-party usage data. Driven by AI analytics, VO's cutting-edge Targeted TV Advertising solution enables service providers to accurately segment audiences, and activate the segments leveraging Smart AdServer's advertising platform, to maximize revenues. The VO TV advertising solution will also be a part of a targeted advertising demo with Ateme at the 2022 NAB Show.
VO Secure Video Player With Multiview and Watch Party.
Optimize the Delivery of Live Video Content With the VO Secure Player
At the 2022 NAB Show, VO will also showcase the Secure Player, a multiplatform media player for premium content, highlighting how it optimizes the delivery of live video content by supporting:
- Multiview: Support for multiview allows end users to observe the same event from different camera angles and select the primary view they want to watch for increased viewer engagement.
- Watch Party: Watch Party enables sports fans to watch live or on-demand sports matches on PCs or mobile devices while simultaneously interacting with a viewer group through video chat. With the Watch Party feature, video and audio are perfectly synchronized in real time across all devices in the group, and users can control both content volume and the volume of their conversations, resulting in a more engaging and immersive viewing experience over 5G.
Protect Premium Content and Revenues With VO's Anti-Piracy Services
Evolving video piracy is a universal concern. At the 2022 NAB Show, a key highlight will be VO's Anti-Piracy Center, a fully customizable set of security services that includes AI-based dynamic watermarking, monitoring, and investigative services for both live and on-demand content. With VO's trusted and proven anti-piracy services, operators can safeguard their brand, premium content, and revenues. VO's Anti-Piracy Center prevents pirates from hacking the content distribution chain from the service delivery platform to the end-user device.
NESTED 5G Demo
Viaccess-Orca will participate in a NESTED (New vidEo STandards for Enhanced Delivery) technology demo with Ateme at the 2022 NAB Show. The demo will take place in the Ateme booth W3512, showcasing how operators can achieve sustainable video streaming over 5G. The demo will highlight the benefits of using an end-to-end, preintegrated, best-of-breed multicast ABR solution for exceptional, personalized viewing experiences.
VO Offers Insights on Next-Gen Technologies and Trends
VO executives will bring their insights to the 2022 NAB Show through several educational sessions:
- Guillaume Lossois, TV Solution Architect at VO, will examine How to Capitalize on Next-Gen Targeted Advertising Opportunities With AI and Analytics at the Broadcast Engineering and IT Conference on April 24 at 1:55 p.m.
- Dror Mangel, Director of Product Management at VO, will present a keynote session on The Pillars for a Successful IPTV and OTT-TV Advertising Business on April 25 at 10 a.m. in the CM|IP Theater.
- Carlos Ramos, Business Development Director, Americas, at VO, will join a CM|IP panel debate on Going Global - How to Launch International TV Services on April 26 at 4:20 p.m.
Visit Viaccess-Orca at 2022 NAB Show, April 23-27 on Booth #W10203.