M2A Media Showcasing at IBC2022
- 12 August, 2022
UK: Innovators in cloud video solutions, M2A Media will unveil a refreshed portfolio of products and solutions at IBC Show in Amsterdam, allowing broadcasters, OTT platforms and sports-rights owners to tailor their chosen M2A Media solution to precise needs.
M2A CONNECT is a simple to use, feature-rich product for scalable video aggregation and distribution of live video streams in AWS. M2A Media has reshaped M2A CONNECT with a new tiered product offering. This encompasses core features at each level, giving broadcasters, OTT platforms and rights-owners the ability to choose add-ons to suit specific requirements.
M2A CONNECT’s core features have been enhanced to improve upon the industry’s best cloud automation product for live content acquisition and distribution. Upgrades to the product include:
- Redesigned Source Creation allowing the user to add sources to M2A CONNECT easily.
- Market localisation, starting with the addition of Japanese language to improve user experience. Implementation is on a modular basis and makes it simple for all language support.
M2A Media’s new concept enables M2A CONNECT customers to tailor services to their needs and budget, without compromising user experience. Available add-ons include:
- An integrated Live Capture feature to record live video feeds to AWS S3 storage for VOD, archive or compliance uses.
- Award-winning, motion-compensated Cloud Frame Rate Converter.
- Event-based routing for dynamic distribution of content to takers on an event-basis.
- 24/7 Operations for hypercare monitoring and the highest level of support for live services.
M2A Media will also showcase M2A LIVE at IBC2022, the scalable platform for global live streaming. M2A LIVE automates traditionally complex, engineer-driven processes, placing these in the hands of operations teams. This includes building new live streaming profiles with the integrated Profile Composer, testing and deploying to a live environment in hours, not days. M2A LIVE drives operating efficiency and delivers high-quality live streaming for broadcasters and OTT platforms, reaching millions of concurrents globally.
M2A LIVE also utilises a new tiered product offering with the following innovative add-ons:
- Dynamic Content Insertion for effective localisation of ads and content.
- Linear-like services with VOD to Live allowing customers to create pop-up and FAST channels to further monetise existing content.
- M2A CONNECT add-ons including Live Capture and 24/7 Operations can also be deployed as part of an M2A LIVE service.
M2A CONNECT and M2A LIVE are now integrated into a single user interface, the M2A Console. This ensures a smooth transition between content acquisition and direct to consumer streaming platforms, improving implementation of services for broadcasters across the value chain.
Matt Hughes, Chief Commercial Officer, M2A Media said, “We offer unbeatable services in the AWS Cloud for the broadcast and media industry. Our exciting developments across M2A CONNECT and M2A LIVE represent big leaps in our commercial offering, creating the best user experience available”.
“We get broadcasters and rights owners, we understand your pain points and our products are removing the complexity from the cloud. Working closely with AWS, M2A Media is creating services for our customers, which deliver broadcast-grade quality and availability without the complications of traditional infrastructure”.
Visit M2A Media at IBC2022, Hall 5, Stand #H57, 9-12 September, at the RAI Amsterdam.