Etere Launches New Newsroom Graphics Player
- 06 October, 2022
SGP: Etere Nunzio Graphics Player is a transformative newsroom playout for live and recorded media. It integrates the option to insert graphics in the playout directly while delivering unprecedented quality and flexibility. The software supports live sources from SDI and NDI sources, eliminating the complexities of multi-format deliveries.
News producers can insert graphics in the playout directly from the same interface, achieving a seamless performance and high efficiency. Media files can also be played on a secondary output, for instance, a monitor behind the anchorman.
Etere Nunzio Graphics Player features an automated start for live inputs that play immediately after a previous event and allows minimal manual interventions. Furthermore, Etere Nunzio Graphics Player caters to the need to dynamically scale for demand, making it a system that meets the current needs of a news studio and its future directions.
- Intuitive interface with presets
- Preview media files with graphics before playout
- Play from live sources, including SDI and NDI
- Automated start for live inputs
- Skip feature
- Edit and preview the EDL of graphics within a video asset
- Enable secondary output, for instance, send a media file to a monitor behind the anchorman
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org