Creating Connected Experiences at ISE 2023 with Sony
- 22 December, 2022
UK: Sony is set to attend ISE 2023 in Barcelona to share its vision for helping customers create connected experiences. Within the Corporate, Retail, Education and Residential sectors, Sony will showcase its new and existing portfolio which provide businesses, content creators and end users the freedom they need to express themselves.
Sony is passionate about creating a world filled with emotion for the next generation, and could not deliver the amazing experiences powered by creativity and technology, without inspiration from the world we live in. So, it’s accelerated its environmental and social initiatives to realise a sustainable society and brighter future.
Helping prepare businesses for the future of work is another key focus for Sony, as its latest industry research suggests that post-pandemic asynchronous work is the new normal, meaning employees do not have to be online at the same time to stay productive. Sony is supporting employers with this transition by providing solutions, like the award-winning workplace management solution TEOS, which make asynchronous work possible and continues to connect employees with their organisations.
Sony’s booth will offer visitors the chance to speak to experts about industry trends including sustainability for the next generation and how businesses can prepare for the future of work. They will also be able to demo Sony’s latest products and solutions in the Corporate, Retail, Education and Residential industries in person, some of which will be making their debut since launch.
Highlights from the Sony stand include:
- A range of Crystal LED displays, and the immersive Virtual Production System Solution enabled by the “in-camera VFX” method which combines the Crystal LED B-series (137”) and Venice cinema camera, alongside a camera tracking system and real-time engine.
- The full range of BRAVIA 4K Professional Displays, including BZ40H, BZ30J, BZ35J, built for Corporate, Education and Retail environments.
- The recently launched world’s smallest WUXGA 3LCD laser projectors, the VPL-PHZ51 & VPL-PHZ61 that combine advanced operational capabilities with high brightness and flexible installation. The two laser projectors will make their debut at ISE.
- The full suite of Corporate Solutions - TEOS and BRAVIA 4K Professional Displays - that enable businesses to work collaboratively and flexibly.
- A range of AI automation solutions for high quality video shooting in Corporate and Education environments, including Edge Analytics and our latest pan-tilt-zoom cameras.
- The award-winning VPL-XW7000ES and VPL-XW5000ES compact Native 4K SXRD laser home projectors will be shown across ISE with our partners. In its 50th year of providing the highest quality displays, these award-winning projectors are the best in class.
“In a rapidly changing business environment, technology has become more important than ever for connecting people, developing memorable experiences, and creating a sustainable future” says Damien Weissenburger, Head of Sony Professional Displays and Solutions. “Across Sony’s Retail, Corporate, Education and Residential sectors, we are being led by creators to develop technology which builds emotion, not just for us but for the next generation. This is part of our long-term vision and purpose to create a sustainable society with a bright future, something we are hoping to showcase through our new and inspiring technology at ISE 2023.”
Sony will be exhibiting in Hall 3, booth 3E400 at FIRA Barcelona, Gran Via 31st January-3rd February 2023. For more information visit pro.sony