Amagi to Host Second Annual LA FAST Conference
- 20 September, 2023
LA FAST Conference 2023 - Unveiling the Future of Streaming and Monetization.
USA: Amagi, the global leader in cloud-based SaaS technology for broadcast and connected TV,
has announced its annual LA FAST Conference will be held on Sept. 26 from 9am-5:30pm at the
Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows in Santa Monica, California. The event unites top-tier executives and visionaries from around the world to explore how Free Ad-Supported Streaming TV (FAST) is reshaping the industry through unparalleled avenues for expanded reach and revenue. Over 800 registered participants will gain insights from seasoned industry professionals about the forthcoming trends in the market and foster valuable connections to enhance their growth trajectories through dedicated networking sessions.
The one-day conference will host key presentations on such topics as
Building Scalable FAST Businesses, Advertising on CTV, Reaching the Right Audience,
Programming Best Practices, and Tech Considerations. Breakfast will be available for free from 7:30-9am. Following the closing State of the Market and The Future of FAST presentations, a networking dinner
will be held at 1212 Santa Monica from 6:30-9pm.
Confirmed speakers include the following:
- Evan Shapiro, Owner & Cartographer, ESHAP.
- Ashley Hovey, Chief Digital Officer, The CW Network.
- Evan Bregman, GM of Streaming, Tastemade.
- Julio Sobral, SVP, Channel Distribution, Blue Ant Media.
- Alan Wolk, Co-Founder/ Lead Analyst, TVREV.
- Katherine Pond, Group Vice President, Vizio.
- Laura Florence, SVP Global FAST Channels, Fremantle.
- Tom Dodson, Head of Platform Operations, Programming & Content, Roku.
- Andy Reif, SVP DTC, Programming & International, Tennis Channel.
- Ken Kerschbaumer, Co-executive Director & Global Editorial Director, SVG Europe.
- Kevin McGurn, President, Sales & Distribution, Vevo.
- Lisa Herdman, SVP & Executive Director, Strategic Investments, RPA.
- Soumya Sriraman, President of Streaming for Qurate Retail Group, QVC.
- Jennifer Vaux, VP, Content Acquisition, Roku.
"As always, Amagi remains committed to helping media professionals, content owners, and advertisers ride the FAST momentum," said Baskar Subramanian, CEO and Co-founder of Amagi. "From studying market trends to acquiring content and building, financing, and monetizing a successful FAST enterprise, this conference once again serves as a critical juncture for those looking to enter this competitive ecosystem. This is precisely where leading platforms and pioneers come to share their insights, strategies, and predictions."
Registration for LA FAST 2023 is free for Amagi Customers and Amagi Certification Program (ACP) practitioners. Visit amagi.com/landing/la-fast-2023 to register.
For more information about Amagi and its streaming TV solutions, visit: